Blog Site Update in Progress

0 comments
In the hope of trying to unify and make certain aspects of my online presence more practical I am considering moving my blog back to Blogger. As I post on mallaidh.org/blog I will cross post back to this site as well (http://blogspot.mallaidh.org), in order to get a feel of my new design and how the services work. Once I am satisfied that the site is up and running as it should I will "flip the switch" and make the new blog site live again. If all goes according to plan you shouldn't have any issues with the new look and location as the blog's address will still point to this domain (mallaidh).

My hope is to also make the last three years of blog posts available as an archive. I have a year of hosting service that I can experiment with and determine if this is the best route or not. Until we get a proper Dar El Awlad website up and running I will continue to host the children's photo blog at mallaidh.org/eyes.

If you want to check the progress of my transition back to Blogger over the summer you can visit the site at http://blogspot.mallaidh.org. I'd ask that you don't depend on this "work in progress" as your definitive resource for Pfaff family news in Beirut. The official blog I will continue to post at will remain at www.mallaidh.org/blog.


Post a Comment